Creative Funding Solutions are approaching their 10th anniversary and in that time have established themselves as one of the country’s leading asset finance brokers. With a panel of around 50 lenders, serving most markets Creative are proud to be expanding. Currently writing circa £50m of asset finance business per year, mainly to SME businesses.
Creative are authorised & regulated by the FCA and are NACFB members.
We are looking for experienced asset finance brokers to help drive us towards our next goals. We would expect an experienced broker to have an OTE of £80,000 – £120,000 plus benefits. We will consider less experienced brokers, as long as they will adjust their expectations accordingly.
Main Role Purpose
The core role is to promote and sell the company’s financial services proposition via Creative’s large portfolio of funding partners in line with set sales targets and company procedures.
• Achieve the required monthly sales targets in terms of volume and retained income
• Maximise business levels via the candidate’s existing customer portfolio
• Achieve the required weekly appointment levels or targeted sales activities
• Adhere to company procedures and protocol when selling the product proposition
• Accurate completion of required financial documentation in accordance with Company procedures
• Attend relevant training courses as arranged by the company
• Establish, maintain and develop good working relationships with prospects, clients, and colleagues
• Contribute to office Sales & Marketing efforts by providing own initiatives and ideas
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager
• A proven sales track record within the Asset Finance Industry
• An understanding of funder terms and finance documentation is advantageous
• An understanding of car and commercial vehicle finance is essential
• Ability to win and develop new business from own initiative
• Comfortable in a selling environment and confident prospecting potential new clients
• Deliver exceptional customer service, retaining key accounts and clients
• Display excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and with customers
• Must hold a valid UK driving license
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Exhibits ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage time efficiently and work to task timeframes
• Be a self-starter, working individually and as part of a team
• Numerical and literacy competence essential
• Knowledge of TCF outcomes & Principles for Business (PRIN)